Looking for my account info

Mapomp

I don’t know how to even word the title, let alone search for what I’m looking for, sorry.  I’ve only cruised with HAL once, and it was several years ago.  Anyway, I’ve been looking on their website for the page that has my cabin #, and all the OBC We have.  I did book thru a big box, if that makes a difference.

Thanks for any help!

Mary Alice

It sounds like you need to register an account with HAL, or log in, if you've already set up an account.  Go to the website and click Log In/Register.  Once you're in, you can go to My Account.  Then choose My Bookings.  From there  you will be able to see your room number.   You may have to choose My Itinerary to see the room number.

Bruce is correct.  As you booked through a TA, you will not be able to see your OBC.

Edited by Alberta Quilter

Go to My Account and choose your cruise.  Under Manage Payments, you should see the fare split between Guest 1 & 2.  Under each Guest, the OBC for that Guest should be listed.  Any CCL Shareholder benefit is listed only under Guest 1.

Edited by Alberta Quilter

54 minutes ago, Mapomp said:

So I guess I'll just have to wait till I'm onboard to make sure my stockholder's OBC has been applied?  It's okay, but I'd really like to know....

When I use the same TA, I can log into their website and see all of the OBC granted for my cruise.  My HAL OBC, for my upcoming cruise, is a combination of the shareholder benefit, the FCD OBC, ZPM offer for booking within 60 days of disembarkation, etc.  The big box TA's OBC shows separately.  Your OBC and any other perks should also show on your cruise confirmation from your TA (which is basically what is on the TA website). 

I can only assume that the website details would be the same for the US clients of the TA as for the Canadian clients.  I would try logging in to your account with the Big Box TA before calling them to inquire about the shareholder benefit.  Good Luck!