Live from the Regal: Christmas Edition!

Nee Nee and Biddy

Great review!   We were on the Regal over Thanksgiving.   We loved all of the shows.   Well, except the Elton John Tribute show.  It was horrible.  Seriously, people were walking about.  It was bad.   But, the other production shows were as good as we have ever seen!

• 2 weeks later...

I am sorry it's taking me so long to finish this up...my job has been absolutely insane since we returned back.  I'm a hospice social worker, and my agency only has one other social worker (who has her own case load to deal with).  So, when I'm on vacation she can deal with emergencies and put our fires for me, but the rest of the work load just sits and piles up and up and up and I've been swamped.  Where were we? Our second to last sea day!

After afternoon tea and more drinks, we decided we were too relaxed to deal with the MDR, so we headed to the buffet for dinner.  After dinner, of course we settled down by the pool. A few hours later we had to have our mandatory pizza and fries.  Sea days seem to just be a lot of eating, sitting in various chairs, drinking a little too much, and laughing. Not a bad thing at all.  We watched the fountain show and my little ballerina took some time to dance on the sea walk.    Then it was time for bed.  

IMG_1695.jpg

IMG_1712.jpg

• 1 month later...