Dreamliner from MAN Hand Luggage

We're flying from MAN to Barbados tomorrow on the Tui Dreamliner.  

I've seen 3 conflicting statements about weight limits on cabin bagage.

In the confirmation email it says 7KG.  In the detailed text later on in the email it says 5KG.  

However on the boarding passes, it just gives a size limitation with no weight limit.

Does anyone know whether there is a weight limit and if it's heavily enforced?  I find it difficult to believe that you are only allowed 5KG of hand luggage of a 55 x 40 x 20 bag - you would struggle to fill such a bag and have it weigh less than 5KG.

I've also never seen a 5KG limit on a long haul flight before.

I'm guessing / hoping that the 5KG is a blanket statement for short haul flights and the boarding card is correct.

Also, is it correct that our bags will go straight from MAN to the ship?

Your bags are bonded so once dropped off at check in in Manchester you won't see them again until they are outside your cabin. A Rep at the check in queue will give you cabin number labels.

hand luggage for all cruises is 7kg even to Europe but it is in the small print of your cruise confirmation 5kg is for all other TUI flights and holidays

have a great time

On both our cruises from Gatwick the hand luggage was not weighed only cabin hard sided handled cases the second time which we didnt have. Always worth sticking to the 7 kg though to be safe. Wasn't checked either on way back but again better try keeping in the 7. We take a small luggage weigh scale with us.