2019 Drink Prices

MDnOH

2 minutes ago, cruisefun77 said:

Are they enforcing the rule that both passengers in a cabin must by the package?  If so, has anyone experience this not enforced once on board?  Years ago, they supposedly had this rule but didn't care at all once onboard.

Yes, the rule is enforced, though they may let one of the guests get a lower package like Refreshment or even Soda (rarely).

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

Do you sail solo?

No.  I have kids in the cabin with me on this sailing.   It would have been great if I could have gotten a free soda package out of the deal, but I couldn't.

2 hours ago, cruisefun77 said:

Are they enforcing the rule that both passengers in a cabin must by the package?  If so, has anyone experience this not enforced once on board?  Years ago, they supposedly had this rule but didn't care at all once onboard.

Don't know about on board yet, but I called and they allowed me to get the UDP and my wife the refreshment package. Granted, my wife just got had gastric sleeve surgery a few months ago and can't really drink alcohol. She can't drink soda either, so the refreshment package is a waste, but thats another issue entirely. They asked for no proof of her surgery though. 

13 hours ago, MDnOH said:

I noticed that the drink packages went up as of Jan. 1st, does anyone know if individual drink prices went up also?

So going back to OP's question has anyone noticed individual drink prices on board increasing or is it too early to hear? 

• Like 1