Stingray/Snorkel/Rum Point Tour - Which One?

elmojessi

About 8 years ago, we visited Grand Cayman and did a tour with an independent tour company that included time at Sting Ray City, a location or two of snorkeling and then a lunch break at Rum Point, and lunch was included in the package.  At the time, the cost of the tour was $65.  I have no idea which company may have provided this tour for us, but I know it was based out of the Yacht Club.  

Anyone know which company this might have been?  Or, anyone know of a company that provides something similar?  I see lots of companies that provide the above things, but no lunch included.  It's not a big deal if we can't find one without lunch, but I really enjoyed the tour company that we went with last time and would love to go with them again if possible.  It was a top notch operation and I'd love to support them more.

I don’t know if Native Way Watersports’ boats are at the Yacht Club or not, but your description also sounds a lot like their Rays, Reefs, and Rum Point tour that we’ve done a few different years in Grand Cayman.

Ah!  You guys were all right!  I was flipping through some old e-mails and found the confirmation from Native Ways.  I requested a reservations with them and I'll let you know if I hear back from them!

I'm not sure how I missed that, as the tour is listed right on their "Tours" page...