Bliss Haven 2 bedroom suite

darlene62

I am a planner...I love to research the cabin and cruise so I am informed when I book so I know what I am booking and if it fits my needs (mobility issue with injured knee)  such as being able to get from point A to point B to my fav spots with minimal issues.  LOL I am not always successful as one cruise that I took with my mom (she had cancer) and I booked a haven spa suite after my TA told me the bed could be split...well...no...mom and I survived :). I just booked a haven 2 bedroom with a friend on the Bliss.  I was in a 2 bedroom on Breakaway that included a shower in the second bedroom.  When I looked at the pics of cabin they all had diagrams of 2nd bedroom having a shower.  When I looked at description of cabin some said no bath or shower.  Also the balcony length was from 43-127 feet (I love a big balcony).  When I booked today with a TA who was very helpful he offered to call NCL to get answers on my questions.  After being on hold for over 15 minutes (he frequently checked back) he told me that shower was in small bedroom but he could not get an answer on the balcony length of cabin I wanted to book...he even asked to speak to a supervisor who couldn't answer his question.  My question is why can't NCL answer a specific question on a cabin?  Why all the smoke and mirrors when you call to NCL and they can't answer a seemingly simplistic question? Is there something I am not understanding about the process that would make it difficult so that even a supervisor does not have the tools available to answer a specific question regarding a cabin?   Thanks for any help!

Thank you very much for your response! My sister even encouraged me to post to the board because she thought someone here would have an answer.  It is frustrating that NCL couldn't provide an answer to a simple question.  One of the friends I will be traveling with is having a special milestone birthday so we hope to make use of the extra balcony space.

Thank you for your reply!  I do appreciate the responses.  I am more comfortable with my choices now.  But...still not understanding of why you can't seem to get a straight clear answer on cabin questions when your directly contact the cruise line. I am not just picking on NCL because I have had a similar issue when trying to ask specific questions on other cruise lines...for example if I call NCL and ask if specific cabin has a balcony space of 43 feet or 120 feet...why can't I get an answer?