Visa for Cambodia

DeeBee132

Have any of you had problems with the online evisa for Kingdom of Cambodia?

I have filled in the form and it said they would send an email which didn't arrive. I did not pay for the visa but it is not letting me reapply as it says I have already got an application.

The contact form did reply and said I had to pay to receive my visa but I cannot access the page again as it says my email address is incorrect.

This is the government site and as such is 7 hours ahead in time so I have been up at 2 am and 5am to contact them!

I did manage to get a visa for my husband but it will not work for me. 

Any comments please?

Are you embarking/disembarking in Cambodia?

We are visiting Cambodia on our World Cruise next year and during my research I determined the Cambodia eVisa is not accepted for cruise passengers. Visas are normally arranged by the ship on arrival and where the cruise line doesn't pay, the cost is charged to your account.

Suggest going to the Ports of Call Boards https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/43-asia/ You can try searching for Cambodia. You may find a post that helps answer your question.

1 hour ago, Heidi13 said:

Are you embarking/disembarking in Cambodia?

OP is visiting Cambodia on a land trip prior to a cruise, so unfortunately ship-issued visa doesn't apply

Sorry, I don't know my stuff on standard Cambodia visas.

JB :classic_smile:

Last time we flew into Siem Reap we obtained our visa at the airport.  It took all of 15 minutes to complete the form, have our picture taken, and get the visa.   Many others on the our plane were doing the same. 

Thanks for the replies, yes it is a pre cruise trip and visas are needed. As I say I have managed to get one visa for my husband but I cannot obtain one for myself.

I know that they can be purchased at Phnom Penh airport, but thought that as I had put an application in online that it might be a problem. They do not seem to reply to queries on the site (Kingdom of Cambodia government) and the live chat seems to be permanently off! I have tried different times as I am in the UK and their main office is in Cambodia.

I will just have to risk it by taking photos with me and hope it can be done at the airport.