Full day at Atlantis through RCCL question

Going on Oasis Feb 10th with my daughter and granddaughter (age 23 months). I have read through the excursion info on the RC website and all I can find is 139 dollars for a US child. Does that mean even for a child not even two yet? Any info on this would be greatly appreciated since I'd like to take both of them there, but might have to rethink this if that's the cost for my granddaughter to go. Thanks.  🙂

How long is Oasis in port that day? It's been since 2016 that I was in Nassau on Oasis and they have cut the amount of time spent in port quite frequently.   Add in 45 minutes travel each way, and I don't think its worth half that. (Its not that far, but queuing/waiting in line time)  The one time we did Atlantis and thought it was worthwhile was on Majesty when she was there 8am to midnight. 

11 minutes ago, Guinness1000 said:

Going on Oasis Feb 10th with my daughter and granddaughter (age 23 months). I have read through the excursion info on the RC website and all I can find is 139 dollars for a US child. Does that mean even for a child not even two yet? Any info on this would be greatly appreciated since I'd like to take both of them there, but might have to rethink this if that's the cost for my granddaughter to go. Thanks.  🙂

Guests under 4 are free at Atlantis.

12 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Guests under 4 are free at Atlantis.

Is that through RCCL or just through Atlantis? Would you know if RCCL uses that 4 year old age limit on all their excursions?  Thanks.  🙂

We are supposed to be in Nassau 8am - 3pm.

13 minutes ago, Guinness1000 said:

Is that through RCCL or just through Atlantis? Would you know if RCCL uses that 4 year old age limit on all their excursions?  Thanks.  🙂

We are supposed to be in Nassau 8am - 3pm.

Through Atlantis. I wouldn't book through Royal. Just book through Atlantis and take a Taxi there and back 

1 hour ago, not-enough-cruising said:

Do yourself a HUGE favor, do not book through Royal. Get off the ship, grab a $4 cab, and go to Atlantis. When you get to the resort you will be able to see all the options on admission for your party and will be able to customize your experience much more easily.  

Ok. That sounds good.

For anyone interested, I ended up calling them and RCCL consider 3 and under infants and they go free.  

Thanks everyone.  🙂