OLife Ultimate

kroeni

what's the meaning of OLife Ultimate ? Are all of the offers included or do I have to choose one ?

FREE - Up to  8 Shore Excursions 
FREE - House Beverage Package 
FREE - Up to US$800 Shipboard Credit 
FREE Gratuities

I'm pretty sure that this "O Life ultimate"  is an occasional extra bonus meant mostly for U.K. clients. Instead of one of the three usual O perks (excursions, house booze or SBC), you get all 3 items. Other stuff like the internet and airfare is always included in O Life (at least, that's the case in the US). Gratuities added in the "ultimate" is good too (though most regular O cruises already get them covered by O or the TA).

I looked for the most recent of these occasional "ultimate" promos and it was only for 17 cruises and you had to deposit by some date in September 2018. It was also advertised mostly by U.K. agencies.

I did see mention of it one one US website of a big seller of O cruises. But, this particular TA often tends to use "wheel and deal" terms that really only get you what you'd normally expect in O Life (one perk) or from the TA. In other words, he'd give you the "ultimate" deal but then not add on his usual 5-7% refundable TA SBC.

As always, everything in the deal (from O and from TA) needs to be reduced to a real dollar value and then compare.

Edited by Flatbush Flyer

I've got it before on an existing reservation, price went down $1000 at the same time. It's like hitting the jackpot. 

Probably used for slow selling cruises. 

We got the House Select beverage package with our Olife package.  Does anyone know the procedure and cost to upgrade to the House Premier package?  Can i take care of it onboard?  I understand it's an additional $20 per day per person.   Ordinarily we can't justify the cost of any of the drink packages offered by cruise lines but Oceania drink prices seem absurdly high which makes it cost effective to upgrade.

4 minutes ago, isbclarin said:

We got the House Select beverage package with our Olife package.  Does anyone know the procedure and cost to upgrade to the House Premier package?  Can i take care of it onboard?  I understand it's an additional $20 per day per person.   Ordinarily we can't justify the cost of any of the drink packages offered by cruise lines but Oceania drink prices seem absurdly high which makes it cost effective to upgrade.

You can do the upgrade as soon as you board.