Upcoming Cruise ... freaking out a little ...

VisionaryJax

He looks like the kind of guy who gave back every ounce of love that he got. And from all you've said about him, Barney knew he was loved IMMENSELY. Huge hugs to you VJ. Cannot imagine how hard it would be to return to a house without Barney. But he's smiling knowing what a wonderful time you two had. He's your little Barney angel.

Edited by Petoonya
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, DeeniEncinitas said:

😔 I am so sad but he lived a wonderful exceptional caring life that had soooo much love from the moon and back.

God bless you during your time of grief but realize Barney had a great purpose being in your family and will always be with you in spirit ! 

Loved your blog and loved your pictures!

Take care

Sincerely

Denise from San Diego😊

8 hours ago, Mura said:

As a pet lover myself, I also send my sympathies at the lost of Barney.  But it sounds like he was treated as well as he could be while you were away, which must be a comfort.

Mura

8 hours ago, LHT28 said:

How  sad   you did not get to say goodbye

But  he  seemed to go peacefully 

My sympathies  to you ..hard to lose a family pet

7 hours ago, Petoonya said:

He looks like the kind of guy who gave back every ounce of love that he got. And from all you've said about him, Barney knew he was loved IMMENSELY. Huge hugs to you VJ. Cannot imagine how hard it would be to return to a house without Barney. But he's smiling knowing what a wonderful time you two had. He's your little Barney angel.

Thanks y’all. Your kind words are a blessing. I feel like B probably felt it was easier to pass when there was no one there...which is ok, he could let go and not worry about us. That is some wild anthropomorphising, but it gives me comfort. And of course I think he knew he was loved, by everyone in his life. His vet just last night emailed me a video of him playing a puzzle game. Everyone loved Barney.

• Like 1

On 3/23/2019 at 9:26 AM, greykitty said:

I am so sorry for your loss.  To me, Barney looked as though he knew he was surrounded by love always.  I know your heart must ache right now, but I hope time brings you peace.  

Thank you!

Y'all are such a lovely, supportive group. I appreciate it!