Romance Packages

Voelfgar

My in-laws got us the anniversary one for our last cruise. It was nice in that we tried Le Bistro and took home two photos, when we otherwise wouldn’t have done either. The sparkling wine appeared to be the same as the latitudes one. Overall, lots of things that were nice but I wouldn’t have gotten separately, but I think with the roses and the chocolates, it would be a lovely surprise for your wife.

We did an anniversary package a number of years ago.  You would know for yourself what level of package you would be interested in (massage or not).  I thing there was a reception onboard for anybody who was celebrating with the package when we did it.

If nothing else you can always call your PCC or just the general NCL line and tell them that you are celebrating your anniversary. When we've done that in the past, we've gotten a card for a large piece of cake that we take to dinner one night. 

I booked the Romance package twice on different NCL ships. When you get to your stateroom, there will be a card on the desk acknowledging the package.

When we entered the room on embarkation day, it had the beautiful roses, a bottle of bubbly, the chocolate covered strawberries, a card stating our entitlements to a portrait photo and Le Bistro dinner, and the date for our canapés delivery. It was very nice!

You can reserve any night on the cruise for the restaurant, by going to either the general specialty restaurant reservations desk near the main customer service desk, or, go to the restaurant directly to reserve. One time I brought the acknowledgement card, the other time I didn't; they seem to know in the system that you have the package.

I would make your reservation on board as soon as you can, to insure you get the date of your anniversary! 🍾