Island Travel Large Group

Wombservice

Hello all!  We are a family of 13 (8 adults, 5 kids, ages 10 and under) sailing to Bermuda for one day at the end of June, 2019.  Because of the amount of young children, we will probably just want to visit the zoo/aquarium and spend time at a beach.  We would like to travel together, and would prefer to not take the public buses.  Is there a way for us to travel together to these two places, but not have to engage a formal tour guide with their set tour?  Would someone drop us off as a group, then come back and pick us up when we’re done?  Thanks for your help!

50 minutes ago, Wombservice said:

Thanks for your reply - are there taxis that hold that many people?

Taxis only hold 7 maximum. So you would need two. 

There are minibuses that hold 13. You could easily procure a minibus at the Dockyard to BAMZ but advance  arrangements would have to be made to be picked up there.  You would not have to do a set tour but you would need to arrange in advance. That can be done.  Also Minibus shuttles that can hold 13 run back and forth between Horseshoe Bay and the Dockyard. 

1 hour ago, 1025cruise said:

Your only option is going to be for a taxi (or 2) that can hold your group.

That is not their only option. Two taxis would be their easist option but there are minibuses available that can hold 13. They could make advance arrangements for the larger minibuses.

Edited by Charles4515

“That is not their only option. Two taxis would be their easist option but there are minibuses available that can hold 13. They could make advance arrangements for the larger minibuses.”

Thanks for your reply!  How would I go about procuring a minibus that could hold 13 in advance?  Do you have the name(s) of any companies that have those available for advance reservation?  Thanks again, I’d like to know that our arrangements are In place before we arrive.........

“That is not their only option. Two taxis would be their easist option but there are minibuses available that can hold 13. They could make advance arrangements for the larger minibuses.”

Thanks for your reply!  How would I go about procuring a minibus that could hold 13 in advance?  Do you have the name(s) of any companies that have those available for advance reservation?  Thanks again, I’d like to know that our arrangements are In place before we arrive.........

There are a bunch of private minibus operators. A couple in my files you could contact are Bermuda Transit Services and Titan Express.

bermudatransit@gmail.com
(441) 531-9771

info@titantoursbermuda.com
(441) 234-1096

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk