Leaving in Five days....completely NEUROTIC!!!

Okay, we leave Sunay on the Rhapsody. THings are slowing falling into place but other things are keeping me up at night.

Our dining time was changed thanks for the CS rep at RCCI who told me to write a letter explaingint hat my son was, ummmm....diabetic, so we could get the early seating. WOO HOO, that's been done.

I've found everything in terms of clothes but have one HUGE question...is it cold? I've been watching the weather and Galveston shows highs of about 70 and Key west does as well, does this mean that it won't be "swimmin" weather until Wednesday?? and if that's so, will they allow children to use the solarium pool if it's too cold to swim in the other one?

Thanks for all your help everyone, and keep me in your prayers that extreme ellegence will actually pick us up at the airport.

thanks guys, for your input. To make me even more crazy, I went to the doctor today and found out that I have been walking around with pneumonia for about a month... YIKES.....I only have five days to get rid of it. I told my DR that I just needed to sit in the sun and BURN it out of me.....hope it works.

Geeeeeeeezzzz..........arn't you going south??? I don't know, but I was told a long time ago by my geography teacher, that the closer one gets to the equator.......the warmer it gets. Of course, there are "off" days for every area of the world.

Enjoy your cruise, and pack one warm item just in case.

Rick

Rick, Rick, Rick. Let poor icanflossu wallow in his neuroses in peace. GEOGRAPHY LESSONS?!?!?!?!

icanflossu, it really is a crap shoot about the weather. The week we were in the Bahamas, we had PERFECT weather every single day. The week before, the week after? Cruisers reported rain, dreariness, high seas, unable to get into port.............

Just keep your fingers and toes crossed. Regardless, you will have a FABULOUS cruise. :)

I stressed along with you but will be better once we get on the road Saturday for our long drive from S IL.This site is the best though. To think I ever traveled without a stuff list. I don't care how cool it is, it snowed today and I am laying out in the sun poolside asap!

See you there!!!!!

Amy

Archived