I'm King of the world!

leslierx

That depends on which ship you are going on...

Now dont you go pulling a 'newlywed overboard' on us!!!

Make sure you're not drunk off you arse when you do this and that your wife isnt sleeping off her booze in some random hallway on the ship!!!

:D

Anyone know if it is possible to get to the front point of the ship, so you can jump on the rail and yell "I'm king of the world" like on the movie Titanic? :p

Yup. It's possible on all classes of ship. Just don't come moaning to us when a selfish posh cow lets you slip into the freezing Atlantic instead of pulling you (if you'll pardon the expression!) aboard her raft.

Alan

That front part of the ship (where the helipad is on voyager class) is one of my favorite spots, so I was very disappointed to find on Vision class ships (at least on Vision and Legend), that it is the crew deck and inaccessible. So I guess it depends on the class of ship.

I saw a great number of people do this while I was on Navigator. I, at least, waited until nobody was looking. ;)

That front part of the ship (where the helipad is on voyager class) is one of my favorite spots, so I was very disappointed to find on Vision class ships (at least on Vision and Legend), that it is the crew deck and inaccessible. So I guess it depends on the class of ship.

I saw a great number of people do this while I was on Navigator. I, at least, waited until nobody was looking. ;)

Yep, except the bridge crew, and the bow cam watchers! LOL

I'm King of the world!

Anyone know if it is possible to get to the front point of the ship, so you can jump on the rail and yell "I'm king of the world" like on the movie Titanic?

Why would anyone want to be that stupid?

A good strong gust of wind and your death wish could be fulfilled. :(

Archived