Single traveler question about earning points

I am asking this question for my dad.  He and my mom were Diamond Plus and always traveled in suites, now since my mom has passed away my dad is staying in ocean view balcony rooms since it is plenty of room for him.

He pays for two fares as a single traveler (this isn't the issue).  Why isn't he getting points for both fares? 

Nothing that he is upset over, but we were just looking at his RCCL account and wondering why......

42 minutes ago, DHADEN said:

What about sailing solo in a SUITE?  Do you get 3 or 4 points per night?

You will get three Points. It´s important to note that there are no double Points given at any time.

You get one Point per night and it doesn´t matter what you Paid, it´s Always one Point per night per Person.

When sailing in a Suite you get an additional point.

When sailing solo in a non-Studio cabin you get an additional point as well.

Additional Points for suites and travelling solo are combinable.

The max you can earn per night per Person is three Points when travelling solo in a Suite.

1 hour ago, FinallyConvincedDH2Cruise said:

I am asking this question for my dad.  He and my mom were Diamond Plus and always traveled in suites, now since my mom has passed away my dad is staying in ocean view balcony rooms since it is plenty of room for him.

He pays for two fares as a single traveler (this isn't the issue).  Why isn't he getting points for both fares? 

Nothing that he is upset over, but we were just looking at his RCCL account and wondering why......

Often you have to call after the cruise to get the correct points added when you cruise solo. I have had to call them more often than not to  get the solo points applied. Last week I cruised solo in a cabin on Harmony and last night I checked online and they had only applied one point per night. Monday I will call Crown and Anchor. In the past it was very easy, they corrected the points while I talked to them so hopefully it will be the same this time.