Cruise critic forums

Help!  I can NOT figure out how to access your forums.  I've been working on your website for an hour now - nada.  What's the secret?

I wanted to find out what questions/answers people had about the various cruise ports I'll be visiting.  It seems like someone on Trip Advisor

gave me a link to your forums so I know you have such a thing,  but I can't find it on my own.  Dare I say Trip Advisor is so much easier.

But I thought your site would be more focused on Cruises.  Can't use it if I can't figure out how to access it.  Help!

58 minutes ago, broberts said:

Hi broberts - I must be very dense, but I don't understand this message.  I put this link into https:// line at the top of page.  Nothing.  I feel like I'm just going around in circles, and getting no where.  I want to access the forum page for Puerto Caldera, Costa Rica.  Can you send me a link for that, please?  Or tell me how to access it.

1 hour ago, pepsi girl said:

Thanks, Globaliser, I can get to the Costa Rica forum through your link.  How can I get that link on my own?  Are there forums for the individual cities and ports - specifically Puerto Caldera?

Click on the "Forums" tab in the upper left of the page.

Scroll down to "Ports of Call" forum on the next page.  Click on "Caribbean" link there.

Scroll down to "Costa Rica" and click on that.

No specific city forums, only by country.

On 1/30/2019 at 3:41 AM, pepsi girl said:

Hi broberts - I must be very dense, but I don't understand this message.  I put this link into https:// line at the top of page.  Nothing.  I feel like I'm just going around in circles, and getting no where.  I want to access the forum page for Puerto Caldera, Costa Rica.  Can you send me a link for that, please?  Or tell me how to access it.

Sorry to take so long getting back to you. I see others have been helping.

If you clicked on the link in my post it would have brought up the ports of call area. Locate the general area in the list and click on that link. In your case scroll down to Caribbean and click on Costa Rica. All Costa Rica ports are included in the area.

You will have to search that forum if you want to locate existing posts discussing Puerto Caldera.

Edited by broberts