Question about Breakaway Shows

schwaja3

I just booked on the Breakaway in September, and I was looking to see what shows I want to see on what days. I can't find any info on when the shows are. Is there a list somewhere?

I am interested in Rock of Ages, Escape the Big Top and Burn the Floor. Are there any I'm missing? I assume I need reservations for all 3 of these shows, so I'd like to get an idea so I can book dinners and the shows once it opens up for me.

Thanks! 

Jack

We were on the Breakaway 10 day itinerary that ended last Sunday. Burn the Floor was performed on the first sea day and the second to last day which was also a sea day. Show times were 7:00 and 9:30.

Rock of Ages was performed on Day 6, a port day and Day 7 also a port day. Show times were 6:30 and 9:30.

You can book these shows in advance once bookings open for your cruise. Guests in suites will be able to reserve 10 days before non-suite guests. I want to say its at 120 days before sailing but I'm not sure. Someone will correct me.

The Escape show seems to vary with limited availability. We were not able to book it in advance so we made our first stop the box office on deck 7 forward as soon as we boarded. We took the first available show which was Day 6, a port day at 8:30 pm. It was offered one other day also but I don't remember which.

The Speigel Tent offered the Cirque Dreams dinner show on Days 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, at 8:00 as well as Day 9, 5:15 and 8:30. The Wine Lovers show was offered on late night Day 9 at 12:30 am. (I suppose technically early day 10 but the box office references Day 9) 

Edited by Paul Bogle

7 hours ago, schwaja3 said:

I just booked on the Breakaway in September, and I was looking to see what shows I want to see on what days. I can't find any info on when the shows are. Is there a list somewhere?

I am interested in Rock of Ages, Escape the Big Top and Burn the Floor. Are there any I'm missing? I assume I need reservations for all 3 of these shows, so I'd like to get an idea so I can book dinners and the shows once it opens up for me.

Thanks! 

Jack

Entertainment and dining reservations open 120 days prior to departure (130 for Haven guests). 

You can book Rock and Burn online. Once on board, go to the Breakaway Theater box office, Deck 7 Forward Starboard theater entrance. Go as soon as you embark.

You can book Eacape the Big Top, Comedy shows, and Canvas by U (extra charge) there.  

Early comedy shows are family oriented. Late shows 18+. Do not go to the 18+ show, then complain about it. 

Edited by BirdTravels

• 3 weeks later...

We booked all of our entertainment for our cruise on the Breakaway in May as soon as online reservations opened up. When we entered our stateroom on day 1, we found notifications that the dates and times we chose had been cancelled. To re-book, we had to go the entertainment reservation desk and stand in a slow moving line. Re-booked the shows only to have them deliver another notification that the show times and dates had changed again.  We gave up on the other shows and only went to Rock of Ages, only to wish we would have skipped it. I wish you better luck.