Take 6 Free Airfare, Questions

stevendom57

we received our info 60 days out exactly, I called to find out specifics. Delta direct flights at 8 am, I was able to choose my seats on Delta.com right next to one another. we are very satisfied with our free airfare promo and would choose to do it again!

1 minute ago, rocky1 said:

So..... flying in/out a day or two early or late is totally out of the question?

Travel agent called NCL. If you fly in early or stay later it’s considered a deviation. Deviations are not permitted with the free airfare. The only way around this to book a pre or post cruise hotel with NCL. 

We refuse to fly in the day of a cruise. We had a problem two years ago. We tried to fly in two days ahead of time. Missed connection in Atlanta due to thunder storms....no planes available ...made cruise with 30 minutes to spare.

19 minutes ago, Granny DI said:

Travel agent called NCL. If you fly in early or stay later it’s considered a deviation. Deviations are not permitted with the free airfare. The only way around this to book a pre or post cruise hotel with NCL. 

We refuse to fly in the day of a cruise. We had a problem two years ago. We tried to fly in two days ahead of time. Missed connection in Atlanta due to thunder storms....no planes available ...made cruise with 30 minutes to spare.

18 minutes ago, stevendom57 said:

Apparently so. There have been posts here of people that have paid extra to fly in a day early but nothing official.

Thanks, Granny & Steve,

I'll also ask my TA, but I think the free flight perk won't work well for me.:classic_sad: Easier to either drive or book my own flights depending on the port.

Edited by rocky1

On 2/9/2019 at 11:05 AM, amydandrea said:

we received our info 60 days out exactly, I called to find out specifics. Delta direct flights at 8 am, I was able to choose my seats on Delta.com right next to one another. we are very satisfied with our free airfare promo and would choose to do it again!

Thanks!

On 2/10/2019 at 4:53 PM, rocky1 said:

So..... flying in/out a day or two early or late is totally out of the question?

I decided to pass on the free airfare. Not worth the worry. I'll just fly SouthWest the day before.

Edited by stevendom57