Boarding time delayed for Carnival Triumph

ttb1980

6 minutes ago, ajenali said:

I was just about to post the same question. We are on the same ship and have fttf, wondering what time i can actually board. 

We are coming in the day before.. I just don't want to rush to the ship if we are going to be waiting forever! I think our boarding time is scheduled for 1-1:30. How exciting to find someone on the same ship!

2 minutes ago, ttb1980 said:

We are coming in the day before.. I just don't want to rush to the ship if we are going to be waiting forever! I think our boarding time is scheduled for 1-1:30. How exciting to find someone on the same ship!

Right! i thought we were going to be the only passengers. lol. We are coming in saturday. Have the same boarding time. Hopefully we wont have to wait too long. :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1

Did it say why? The only time I've had that was this time last year Breeze out of Galveston they were emailing everyone telling them to arrive an hour or two later than their check-in time. I arrived at my actual check-in time and got right on the ship. Now I want to say last year there was a time that triumph arrived late due to mechanical problems. That was a serious delay,

I go the same email for my cruise on the Triumph in October. It was because they were loading the ship with supplies for the remodeling that they are doing before it goes to dry dock. Much work is being done on it in advance while cruising.