Current Dream questions-TIA!

I Luv Crusin

We are sailing on Sunday, Western itinerary and although I've looked I decided just to ask you some questions.

1) Do they usually board on time.  I have 11:30am check-in and was planning to get there about 11am

2) What is the Platinum gift these days.

3) I saw that they are still serving escargot as of a couple weeks ago.  Are they still?

4) Do they have a full brewery on board?

5) What time do the generally do self-assist departure?

any thing we NEED to do on this cruise?

If you have an 11:30 check in, don't plan on getting in the building any earlier than that. When we were in NOLA in May, they were checking boarding passes and turning away early people.

We carry our luggage off the ship and we were off the Dream before 8:00.

We are just off the Dream (2/3/19)

It is hectic at 11:30 and expect the process to be about 45 minutes.  At 1130 they will have the the FTTF and Priority to board first, then the 1130 cruisers.  Since you asked about Platinum gift, then I am assuming you are Priority and will board first.   But plan for a bit of chaos at first but still rather smooth process. 

My hubby wants me to answer for the Platinum gift...."if I say it will ruin the surprise".    I say, if it is a bit chilly you might receive something to help warm you up.  

We had escargot despite a week or so early saying they would not have escargot.  

No full brewery or at least not one as obvious as Vista class.  Husband is confident if there was a brewery after 7 days he would have found it.  

Again if you are priority, you can leave after the self-assist folks.  We chose priority vs self assist since our friends had over packed this trip. With priority bag tag 1 we were off the ship and in our car at 8:15.  We came off the ship (sadly) walked down the ramps and all bag tag 1 suitcases were lined up.  We found all of ours in the party quickly and through customs with NO line.  

Hope this helps.

• Thanks 1

You've helped us as well. We board the week following the OP and this will be a new port and ship for us. We know what our warm up gift will be if they are still available but a fifth of top shelf brandy would be just as warming 😉

Edited by sanmarcosman

4 hours ago, a1m1y9 said:

My hubby wants me to answer for the Platinum gift...."if I say it will ruin the surprise".    I say, if it is a bit chilly you might receive something to help warm you up.  

We had escargot despite a week or so early saying they would not have escargot.  

No full brewery or at least not one as obvious as Vista class.  Husband is confident if there was a brewery after 7 days he would have found it.  

It does help!  thank you!  I think my husband will be disappointed with the gift and the beer situation.  It's all good through!  WE ARE GOING ON A SEA CRUISE!!!!

Edited by I Luv Crusin