Cruise Documents

alidor

First time on Seabourn, leaving March 11th.   Does Seabourn send out documents?  I printed our sea-pass online and I know that’s really all we need but I was wondering if we get any documents.

They do, but you don't really need anything. We were all nervous and had all of our paperwork & tags for our first cruise, then met a ton of people on board who just showed up with nothing in hand.

I would think you'd have your packet by now though, it tends to come about 6 weeks ahead of time. It goes to your travel agent, maybe check with them (if you have one) to see if they got it? 

Something's not right.  We're on the same cruise and we received our final docs on Jan 18 from our TA.  It includes a descriptive booklet and luggage labels preprinted with our names and suite number.  The booklet isn't particularly helpful but it does provide info on the embarkation terminal as well as details of any OBC you have.  You'll only need the Seabourn ePass to board, but you may wish to follow up with your TA on the missing docs.