Looking for past RCL promos--January, 2018

nelblu

Searched the web for an early January, 2018 RCL promo.  Having a minor dispute with my TA.  Specifically, RCL was offering an incentive of approximately $175 in OBC for booking non-refundable deposit.  Explored the web, but got a lot of garbage data. 

While on board the Feb. 2 Symphony sail, tried to get specifics while on board. Got nowhere as they kept mentioning that my booking was controlled by my TA.  Argued that I wanted the promo details from their Marketing Dept. (received in an e-mail from RCL) and nothing to do with the booking   Tried Guest Services, Loyalty Ambassador and finally Next Cruise staff--to no avail.

By chance can anyone help or suggest other mans.  Thanks. 

1 hour ago, Journey2016 said:

The OBC is not given to you by your TA. That comes from the cruise line itself. You should have gotten a copy of your Booking Confirmation at the time you first booked the cruise. Does the OBC appear on there?

Yes, the $175 appears on my invoice.  However, my TA is telling me that it was a joint promo and they contributed to the shown OBC.  The OBC on the invoice seems to be a non-refundable kind.  That is why I'm trying to get my hands on the promo.

If the OBC appeared on your RCI invoice, it's from RCI and non-refundable.

Is your disagreement with your TA over whether they contributed, or whether it's refundable, or what?  Hard to help you with an answer if we don't know what exactly you're asking about.

Edited by brillohead