End of Cruise: Port Canaveral to MCO transportation with stops and luggage storage?

kmpjdd

Arriving on Harmony of the Seas at Port Canaveral on a Sunday, first flight that I can get leaves at 4:30 pm from MCO (Orlando).  I have a 1 year old and don't want to sit at the airport for 6 hours!

Assume that I don't want to deal with renting a car and just want someone to pick me up at the port.  Are there companies that will pick us up and maybe drive us to Disney Springs or something for a couple hours and keep our luggage for us and then drive us to the airport when we want?  What kind of price should I expect?  Also, we are a party of 7.  Thanks.

27 minutes ago, kmpjdd said:

Arriving on Harmony of the Seas at Port Canaveral on a Sunday, first flight that I can get leaves at 4:30 pm from MCO (Orlando).  I have a 1 year old and don't want to sit at the airport for 6 hours!

Assume that I don't want to deal with renting a car and just want someone to pick me up at the port.  Are there companies that will pick us up and maybe drive us to Disney Springs or something for a couple hours and keep our luggage for us and then drive us to the airport when we want?  What kind of price should I expect?  Also, we are a party of 7.  Thanks.

There are also hotels at the Orlando airport where you could get a day room and relax and swim until time for your flight.  

https://www.startransvip.com/orlando_luggage_storage.html

What to do if you just stepped off a cruise ship at Port Canaveral and have 5-8 hours before your flight? Or maybe you are arriving a day before your cruise, have a room reserved at one of the hotels near the port, but would like to visit one of the attractions in Orlando prior to leaving the city? Arriving to Orlando very early in the morning and can not check-in until 3 pm? There are many situations when you could really use this convenient service.

That is why we would like to offer you hourly and daily luggage storage services for an affordable flat fee. 

Corporate van

Ford Transit [Up to 10 people with 12/14 suitcases]  STAR TRANS-VIP will provide up to two car seats free of charge. Any additional car / booster seat - $5.00

The driver will keep your luggage inside the vehicle and wait for you right outside of the theme park, mall/outlet mall, restaurant or hotel. The hourly rate will depend on the type of vehicle you require.

Edited by Capt_BJ

29 minutes ago, GTO-Girl said:

There are also hotels at the Orlando airport where you could get a day room and relax and swim until time for your flight.  

This sounds even better than my original plan!  thanks 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/12/2019 at 3:50 PM, kmpjdd said:

I know Orlando Baggage Storage offers free bag storage for the day and is located near Disney Springs.