Oasis of the Seas August 8, 2020

I know it is early, but my DH and I, and our Nephew, niece and grandniece, will be sailing on the Oasis out of Port Liberty, in August 2020.  We are glad that an Oasis class ship has been added to the ships that leave from Port Liberty as we are fans of this class of ship.  It will be a no fly cruise for us as we live in NY.  

Anybody else signed up yet?

From the header of this forum:-

Note:  This area is intended only for questions and answers relating to technical assistance in using these message boards.  Please do not post general cruise-related questions or Roll Calls here.

FWIW, the Oasis of the Seas roll call forum is here: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/424-oasis-of-the-seas-roll-calls/

From the header of this forum:-   

Note:  This area is intended only for questions and answers relating to technical assistance in using these message boards.  Please do not post general cruise-related questions or Roll Calls here.

I wonder why so many do not comprehend the header. It seems pretty clear. Is the name of the area too mushy? Maybe it should have technical somewhere in the name.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk