20% discount for pre-booking internet?

SeaTheW0rld

Get an exclusive 20% discount on your Satellite Internet packages by booking before you cruise. Click here for more info.

Do they charge tax and tip? The prices showing for pre-booking sound like what people are paying when booking on-board. 

Mine says Premium, 10g, $149.50. Standard, 5g  $95.90.

16 hours ago, SeaTheW0rld said:

Get an exclusive 20% discount on your Satellite Internet packages by booking before you cruise. Click here for more info.

Do they charge tax and tip? The prices showing for pre-booking sound like what people are paying when booking on-board. 

Get the premium if internet (and related streaming of news, etc.) is important for you.  Seaside had really good WIFI when we B2B last year; expect the same 3/2/19 for two more weeks.

1 minute ago, Formula280SS said:

Get the premium if internet (and related streaming of news, etc.) is important for you.  Seaside had really good WIFI when we B2B last year; expect the same 3/2/19 for two more weeks.

Thanks, but I'm on Divina. I'm not planning on streaming anything. I assume they will have BBC or Skynews or some other int'l news. 

17 hours ago, SeaTheW0rld said:

On my 7-day it says 133$ for UNLIMITED internet, so clearly a difference, maybe because of the duration of the cruise? 

Premium 5gb is 84$ 

Just now, Magnelasagne said:

On my 7-day it says 133$ for UNLIMITED internet, so clearly a difference, maybe because of the duration of the cruise? 

Premium 5gb is 84$ 

Could be.  But since it is by the GB, the length of the cruise shouldn't matter. Sometimes I think they make these numbers up out of thin air. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Magnelasagne said:

They are keeping us busy trying to figure out what is what, thats for sure😂  I was thinking that if you are on a 20-day or something they maybe don’t want to sell unlimited, and rather hoping that some has to buy another package...? 

I may not get it at all. Tmobile gives me free data and text in all my ports. It's not a "must have". 

Yea, I was thinking in general. 

I got the same in Europe, my deal in Norway works all the same in all EU, even tho we are not members of EU.  But I still need some sort of package for the time on sea. I know, I’m an inernet junkie, cant live without it😑

We are on a 29 day cruise leaving in 4 weeks and we got the unlimited for $260US.  It says you will not be able to stream though, I guess I will find out.

From our booking:

Unlimited Internet Cruise Package

Book now and save 20% vs. onboard price!

Duration: entire cruise

Data limit: unlimited

One device at a time

Benefits: 
This cruise package gives you access to unlimited web surfing, email access, social media access, Youtube and all apps. It can be used only on one device at a time. This package does not allow video streaming (e.g. access to websites such as Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Audible, Hulu etc.).

5 minutes ago, kevinrobedm said:

We are on a 29 day cruise leaving in 4 weeks and we got the unlimited for $260US.  It says you will not be able to stream though, I guess I will find out.

From our booking:

Unlimited Internet Cruise Package

Book now and save 20% vs. onboard price!

Duration: entire cruise

Data limit: unlimited

One device at a time

Benefits: 
This cruise package gives you access to unlimited web surfing, email access, social media access, Youtube and all apps. It can be used only on one device at a time. This package does not allow video streaming (e.g. access to websites such as Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Audible, Hulu etc.).

We aren't being offered the unlimited. 

I'm on the 7 night Armonia (cuba, mexico, belize) next month, for 2 gb  at $52. And the unlimited is $134 for the entire cruise. There is also a 4 gb, which I forgot how much that was for. Also, very interestingly, for the past 3 weeks, I only saw the $134 unlimited option, and as of the last 3 days, it shows additional options added, the 2 gb and 4. I'm SO happy I didn't get the unlimited package. I googled how much of internet does the average person use in a month, and it says about 2 gb... not sure how accurate this is but this is widely told on the internet. 

4 hours ago, Valentina84 said:

I'm on the 7 night Armonia (cuba, mexico, belize) next month, for 2 gb  at $52. And the unlimited is $134 for the entire cruise. There is also a 4 gb, which I forgot how much that was for. Also, very interestingly, for the past 3 weeks, I only saw the $134 unlimited option, and as of the last 3 days, it shows additional options added, the 2 gb and 4. I'm SO happy I didn't get the unlimited package. I googled how much of internet does the average person use in a month, and it says about 2 gb... not sure how accurate this is but this is widely told on the internet. 

78% of statistics are made up 😜 I use about 25G a month just on my mobile.