Currents Question

jckvpa0

I am looking at some cruise specials that are offered in the new Currents magazine. They list cruise dates, ships & pricing, when I go to carnival website & put these dates in the pricing they give me are a few hundred dollars over the magazines listings. I did put my past guest number in but I can't seem to find a promo number, can anyone help?

You don't see that pricing because that pricing is a special thing, I'm not sure that you will be able to do the reservation online, you will probably have to either use a TA or call Carnival directly. You should be able to book with them but still access the booked reservation online though. That is how we have always done it. Sometimes you just can't beat the pricing that is in those magazines. :)

DP3 if you are a past guest, not valid on all sailings, and I am assuming your currents is the same as the one I got yesterday.

You always have to read the fine print to find the code and the lowest price they list will usually work on only one of the many sailings offer, though you will still save money by using the code, and in this code's case, you get a two cat upgrade!

PS - carnival codes are always printed with a "C", but you drop it, the code listed in currents is CDP3.

The price you are seein gin the magazine-- look and see if it includes port and government taxes. (I think it does not. - right after the price you will see a little * and by reading down the page you will see that price is cruise only

Always read the fine print for that TAXES AND FEES included. Starting to see most of the prices are the same no matter who you book with. Just do the home work its fun getting the prices from everybody you can. Just make sure you do apples to apples, don't throw in a orange. Then go on the hunt for a hotel for the day before. Air fare is just a gem that can change in 5 min. We had that happen. Sometimes the specials are not so special after you research it.

Archived