Non-refundable deposit ??

Do I understand this correctly, please? With a non-refundable deposit if I change the ship and/or cruise date, I am charged $100 per person. I have until 30 days from deposit date to cancel or change with no charge. If I simply decide to cancel I, of course, loose the deposit. Anything else I should know, please?

If you cancel a non-refundable deposit booking, you lose $100 per person, but get the remainder of the deposit back as a future cruise credit that must be used within one year of the cancellation.

You can opt for a refundable deposit if you are booking JS and lower category staterooms.

I haven't heard about the 30 days to cancel/change a non-refundable booking with no penalty. As I understand it, if you cancel or change ships - you are out $100 pp regardless. The rest of the deposit amount is available to use toward a future cruise, if booked within 1 year of the certificate date.

2 minutes ago, NancyIL said:

I haven't heard about the 30 days to cancel/change a non-refundable booking with no penalty. As I understand it, if you cancel or change ships - you are out $100 pp regardless. The rest of the deposit amount is available to use toward a future cruise, if booked within 1 year of the certificate date.

I believe the 30-day change/cancel period only  applies to bookings made on board.

Just now, dpostman said:

Just out of curiosity,  It seems that I have not seen a Half Deposit Promo in a long time.  Is this the case or did I just not see them?

dp

Reduced deposits are only available by making non-refundable deposit bookings onboard.

• Thanks 1