How to Get from Horseshoe Bay to Hamilton

Sauna4me

So, the plan is to take the $7 per person shuttle from the Dockyard over to Horseshoe Bay.  After some sun and fun,  I would like to explore Hamilton.  What is best way from the beach to the city?  Public bus? Taxi?   Is it walkable?  Thank you!  

So, the plan is to take the $7 per person shuttle from the Dockyard over to Horseshoe Bay.  After some sun and fun,  I would like to explore Hamilton.  What is best way from the beach to the city?  Public bus? Taxi?   Is it walkable?  Thank you!  

Public bus or Taxi. It is not walkable. Taxi fare for a 1 to 4 taxi will be $22 on a weekday. Bus will be 3-zone fare. $3.50 exact change coins only or $2.75 if you buy 3-zone tokens at the Visitor Information Center at the Dockyard in advance. You can rerun to the Dockyard from Hamilton on the ferry. That would be a 14- zone $4.50 token.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

On 3/4/2019 at 5:26 PM, Sauna4me said:

Taxi will be the quickest option-- and there should be a bunch hanging around Horseshoe Bay. The bus certainly works-- we just don't want to waste time with public transport the short few days we usually have there. If for some reason theres a line or none available theres an app called Hitch which is like local Bermuda Uber. Usually its just easier to jump into a cab thats in front of you but its a nice peace of mind insurance policy to have in case you cant find a cab.