Best snorkel ever! Mystic snorkel

CRUIS4ME

We have returned from Cozumel where we had the best snorkel ever.   We hired Mystic Snorkel which was our second time with them.   Our past experience guided our decision and the fact that we wanted to do three reefs including ELCielo, Planacar, and Columbia.   We took a taxi to the marina and was promptly met by Sebastian...our guide.   There were seven of us so the small group was nice.    They knew how to get into snorkel spots, stayed away from large overwhelming groups, took care to tour us to see great marine life while in the water. They took care to make sure everyone had a positive experience by keeping an eye on where we were In The water and moving us along significant places to see.  They know their sea life areas!     At one point we were given the choice to go to a reef or marine life and chose to go to the maximum marine life area.    Saw sting rays, huge lobsters, a turtle,....not to mention the starfish at El Cielo were magnificent.   They prepared a platter of fresh cut  fruit, sodas, and water and that most definitely was a welcome tidbit.  We were gone from about nine to one which gave us plenty of time to go back to town for a bit of shopping before heading back to the ship.   We will go with them next time we go to Cozumel.

Edited by CRUIS4ME
Typing
  • Like 3

Based on your review I did some research. Based on the multitude of reviews, I booked! Sent an email at like 9pm, and had a response before I was awake in the morning. We let them know when we are coming in since it’s later than they start in the morning, and which ship we are on. The response said that they will set another tour for us to accommodate the later arrival. We are super excited for this excursion!

Click this link

http://www.mysticsnorkel.com/features.php

and scroll to the bottom.  I’m pretty sure this applies to all three of the trips they detail under Services.

The price for this tour is $65 dollars per person, Children under six years old tour free and, children from 6-10 years old pay only $35 dollars. We accept cash or paypal (for Paypal contact us). Sorry, we do not accept credit card payment at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...