Questions about the Local

Loreni

I have cruised exclusively with Princess and am trying to learn about the Bliss and NCL, in general.

The Local seems to be a very unique and welcome feature: a 24-hour table service restaurant. 

Please let me know during what hours  hamburgers are available.  Say I wanted one at midnight?

Is the prime rib always available, or only certain hours of certain days?   is the Prime rib gluten free? It probably is if served without an jus.

princess has a 24-hour International Cafe, but choices are very limited at night, it is not table service, and very little hot food is available at any time....soup, panini, and egg McMuffin.  Does Local offer any gluten free breakfast options...scrambled eggs should be OK.  Maybe yogurt and fruit?

Hamburgers are available at midnight and all day, not sure if you can get one at breakfast. 

Prime rib is a feature item. It was offered twice during our cruise. There's a small late night menu, but appetizers, entrees/sandwiches hotdogs and burgers are on there. Desserts are also available. 

It is one of my favorite breakfast spots, made to order omelets, french toast, fruit plate, etc.

We enjoyed a couple of breakfasts at The Local.   We also had a couple of lunches there.  The menu has a few changes from O'Sheehans.   New salads were good and I loved the Turkey Pot Pie.   We never had a dinner there but did notice signs all over the ship telling what the special would be that evening in The Local and the buffet.

I would also suggest everyone check out the light lunch buffet available in the Observation Lounge.  Lots of good salad options and I had a great chilled  fruit soup there one afternoon.