Meet and Mingle Party

delpotro

40 minutes ago, delpotro said:

I have been trying to sign up for this on our Celebrity Silouhette Cruise on May 19 2019 but am finding it very difficult - I can't get into ship or dates, can anyone help!!

Go to the Roll Call section find your cruise under Silhouette. At the top of the page there is a Register for Connections party with your reservation number.If you have trouble with registering post on the Roll Call to see if fellow cruisers are having problems and what they have done to resolve this.

The Captains club phone no is for Americans so does not apply for people in UK/Ireland. There is a number on the 🇬🇧 website.

Edited by emmas gran

Thank you for that - 47 (I think) have already registered, a couple had problems but seemed to sort it - but not me!  When I go to choose a ship or date it just comes up blue.  I have emailed Celebrity now to ask them to register us so hopefully sorted!

Here's my trick for signing up that's worked consistently for the last yearl

1. Open an InPrivate or Incognito window in your browser of choice and go the Celebrity website

2. DO NOT SIGN IN!!!!!

3.Click the search icon in the upper right and type in Connections party. Click search

4.Click on the first result.

5.Type in your email, Reservation #, name, ship, sail date and click enter. You should receive an email confirmation almost        immediately.

6. SHARE WITH YOUR ROLL CALL MEMBERS AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS😄