Questions regarding the Ultimate Dining Package

Hello, we have never done the Ultimate Dining Package before & I have a few questions (FYI, sailing the Allure next month)

First off, we are traveling with friends and would like to book our dining reservations together. I know for the first night the ship pre-books your dinner reservation, how do I go about getting the 4 of us on the same reservation? (if I'm understanding correctly, beyond that, I go to any restaurant and book the rest of the reservations, for the trip... so I'm sure from hence forth booking together will not be an issue)

Second, I've read a bit of varying policies regarding the lunches, where they are available, if they are available on embarkation day, etc. I am comfortable waiting until we board to know the specifics of our sailing. But my question is, once on board how will I know? Will there be any sort of paperwork in our room letting us know the details of the dining package. AND, since the rooms do not open until 1pm, how will I know if we get lunch on our embarkation day?

Third, we have dietary restrictions in our party. When we dine in the main dining room we are used to the head waiter taking care of our needs. Is there any way to notify the restaurant in advance of our restrictions or any other advice for the Ultimate Dining Package & Dietary needs ?

Lastly, is the first night reservation somewhat flexible? (our sailing is only 39 days away & still has much availability) we have Mama Mia booked for 8pm so it will need to be an early dinner. And there is one restaurant that we have no interest in. If they happen to book us there, have you generally found that there is flexibility to move that first night's reservation?

Thanks for the helpful advice!

Once onboard, go to any of the specialty restaurants to make/change reservations and ask questions about day 1 lunch.

Notify the waiter at the specialty restaurant about dietary restrictions. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Sunshine_Barbie said:

Lastly, is the first night reservation somewhat flexible? (our sailing is only 39 days away & still has much availability) we have Mama Mia booked for 8pm so it will need to be an early dinner. And there is one restaurant that we have no interest in. If they happen to book us there, have you generally found that there is flexibility to move that first night's reservation?

Thanks for the helpful advice!

Yes- we were able to change our first night dining time and location once we boarded.  I suggest heading to a restaurant as soon as you board, to make your reservations, since some times book up quick.  Also, bring a pen and paper to write down your reservations- mine took a while to show up in the app.