Deluxe Beverage Package + Voom Question

I have a question about the Deluxe Beverage Package and Voom One Device. I am traveling with my husband. We are fine with Voom for just one device. Is it a correct assumption that if we both get the Deluxe Beverage Package and Voom One Device, it would actually be two devices - one for me and for him? If this is the case, how do I purchase one Deluxe Beverage Package and Voom One Device and then just one more Deluxe Beverage Package only? When I put the Deluxe Beverage Package and Voom One Device in my cart it makes me select it for both of us. Maybe I'm totally off base here, but this doesn't seem like a weird thing to want to do.

3 minutes ago, Bridetobe88 said:

If this is the case, how do I purchase one Deluxe Beverage Package and Voom One Device and then just one more Deluxe Beverage Package only? 

You need to call - can't do it online.

23 minutes ago, Bridetobe88 said:

I have a question about the Deluxe Beverage Package and Voom One Device. I am traveling with my husband. We are fine with Voom for just one device. Is it a correct assumption that if we both get the Deluxe Beverage Package and Voom One Device, it would actually be two devices - one for me and for him? If this is the case, how do I purchase one Deluxe Beverage Package and Voom One Device and then just one more Deluxe Beverage Package only? When I put the Deluxe Beverage Package and Voom One Device in my cart it makes me select it for both of us. Maybe I'm totally off base here, but this doesn't seem like a weird thing to want to do.

Ugh if you need to call as Biker said - it doesn't seem weird to want it as you're seeking -  they should have it be an option to book the DBP for all passengers as required but then have "would you like to add voom" in whatever quantity you want as well.  

11 minutes ago, ShillyShally said:

they should have it be an option to book the DBP for all passengers as required but then have "would you like to add voom" in whatever quantity you want as well.  

I don't remember anything like that being available with any Planner purchase - the programming for the site is probably not there and probably too complex/expensive to implement. Also, even if implemented, the  RCI "add-on" price would probably be the regular listed price not the discounted price baked into the combo. RCI doesn't want to make it too easy to save money.

29 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

I don't remember anything like that being available with any Planner purchase - the programming for the site is probably not there and probably too complex/expensive to implement. Also, even if implemented, the  RCI "add-on" price would probably be the regular listed price not the discounted price baked into the combo. RCI doesn't want to make it too easy to save money.

Ha, true, I was likely speaking too optimistically!  

Be sure to continue watching the prices after you book. I originally booked the soda and voom package but at one point it was cheaper to book each seperately so I cancelled the package and rebooked the items seperately. I hope this helps!

1 hour ago, Deseo1578 said:

As my sail is still over 300 aways I cant see any promotions yet.

Can you tell me how much is the promo you are currently seeing for internet and beverage package?

Tanks 

Yesterday the combo was $64 per day and today it's $57. Yesterday the price difference between just the beverage package and the combo was $14 and now it's down to $10, so that felt like a decent deal.