Oasis of the Seas cabins Grand Suite two bedroom12638 and 12648

8 minutes ago, Blondiemomm said:

Oasis was amplified in 2019 it won't be done again when I sail in 2022. So what you had in 2019 is what I will have.. the 2BDR grand on 12th floor are definitely nicer than the ones on 10&9. 

Sorry, I thought you were going on Allure. I was not on in Dec 2019. It was 2016. I posted pictures because I was receiving a lot of emails requesting them. It was easier to post. I don’t know what, if anything, changed during the AMP. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/11/2020 at 1:13 PM, pcutrone said:

It was not run down at all. It was beautiful. It had been the Presidential before it was split in two, so it had marble entryways, etc. It was definitely an upgraded cabin experience over a normal RFS and even an aqua theater 2 bedroom. They have been my favorite rooms to date. However, I did stay in them a couple of years ago and the ship is being amped before your sailing and I’m not sure what changes will be made then. Yes, I used the suite sun deck and the suite lounge. Although, in my opinion the sun deck is useless without a pool. Suite lounge is very nice and Coastal Kitchen is wonderful. Definitely better than the MDR. I got a steal on those cabins, I think I paid $12k for both for 6 people, so for me, it was worth it. 

When did you sail on these rooms again? The most recent sailing.

These two cabins currently hold 6 people, as of May 21, 2021 they will each hold 5 people. 

Per the deck plan they are removing the sofa bed and adding one pullman bed. 

I was in NextCruise office and tried to book one of these for 6 people for a 2022 sailing. They couldn't get the booking to work, manager couldn't override, then they inquired and found that the capacity was being reduced. 

There are 4 additional Two-Bedroom Grand Suites on Oasis, two on deck 9 and two on deck 10. Those 4 cabins each have a capacity of 8 passengers. Unlike the ones on deck 12 they do not have a jacuzzi on the balcony.

On deck 12 the cabins are adjacent on starboard side and connecting to each other. On decks 9 and 10 there is one on port and one starboard. They each connect with a balcony cabin which creates problems because if you book the connecting balcony cabin the people in that cabin do not have Sky suite benefits. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, SG65CB said:

Per the deck plan they are removing the sofa bed and adding one pullman bed. 

Where will this pullman bed be? Im interested to know where they are going to cut out of the ceiling and add it. I was told that it will be a 4 person max. Couldn't book a 5. 

4 hours ago, Blondiemomm said:

Where will this pullman bed be? Im interested to know where they are going to cut out of the ceiling and add it. I was told that it will be a 4 person max. Couldn't book a 5. 

Sorry I don't know this answer. Next Cruise told me 5 people and the deck plan dated "May 2 2021 - April 24 2022" has an asterisk which means "Stateroom has third Pullman bed available". (Deck plans for previous dates have a triangle which means sofa bed.) Obvious question is why would they remove a two-person sleeper sofa and add a pullman bed? 

I ended up on deck 10. 

5 hours ago, SG65CB said:

Sorry I don't know this answer. Next Cruise told me 5 people and the deck plan dated "May 2 2021 - April 24 2022" has an asterisk which means "Stateroom has third Pullman bed available". (Deck plans for previous dates have a triangle which means sofa bed.) Obvious question is why would they remove a two-person sleeper sofa and add a pullman bed? 

I ended up on deck 10. 

Its an error in the plans. There will be no pullman bed added. But its weird they wouldn't book a 5...its 2 in the bed, 2 in the 2nd room and at least one on the couch? weird

10 hours ago, jndsilver31 said:

my DW and I have 12648 booked for 4-22-20. we are taking a long time friend of my wife. we booked this suite because of the 2 bedrooms.

Would you mind taking pics of the room and balcony and posting on here when you get back? Also, please let me know the wear and tear on the room. thanks!

11 hours ago, Blondiemomm said:

Would you mind taking pics of the room and balcony and posting on here when you get back? Also, please let me know the wear and tear on the room. thanks!

The ship has been amped since I sailed on her in those cabins. The wear and tear was negligible at that time. Honestly, I wouldn’t book one of these again unless it had the hot tub on the balcony. We spent more time there than anyone else. On port days, the state room attendant would have them filled and ready for us when we got back onboard. 

• 1 year later...

I have this room booked... very excited... Curious how the hot tub works...  Is it like a 'tub' that you can drain at night... or is it done by the staff... or is it only done once a cruise?  Thanks for any info!!

• 4 months later...
On 5/17/2021 at 10:28 AM, pjc215 said:

I have this room booked... very excited... Curious how the hot tub works...  Is it like a 'tub' that you can drain at night... or is it done by the staff... or is it only done once a cruise?  Thanks for any info!!

How was the cruise?

• 1 year later...