turning plat on journey cruise...........

princess76021

No need for you to have FTTF you will be Platinum on the first day of the cruise regardless of what day you officially reach platinum. Any time you turn platinum/diamond during a cruise the benifits / perks begin on the first day !! Enjoy ! We love our Journey cruises !! Next one November 3 this year !! 

43 minutes ago, gymrat4 said:

No need for you to have FTTF you will be Platinum on the first day of the cruise regardless of what day you officially reach platinum. Any time you turn platinum/diamond during a cruise the benifits / perks begin on the first day !! Enjoy ! We love our Journey cruises !! Next one November 3 this year !! 

thank you!  have been reading lots but i guess it takes lots to get it into this old head!!  thanks again for saving me the fttf $!!!

FTTF is typically not available on Journey's cruises, due to the high number of platinum and diamond guests. It may show up in the excursions area as "Sold Out" but that is just a placeholder. It will not be available.

Platinum, Diamond and I believe Suite guests have priority boarding over FTTF. Of course, they come after wedding partied and folks needing assistance.

3 hours ago, princess76021 said:

should i try to get fttf  or should we go with the plat boarding??? 🙄

never been on a journeys and definitely haven't been plat till now, however, we have experienced fttf and loved it. 😍

please help!!!  ☺️

thank you in advance

Do not pay for fttf . It will go Diamond,Plat, fttf Unless there is a wedding then it will go first. Many Diamond and Plat on Journey Cruises. Over 1000 on my last one, !400 on earlier one

Me, too! I'm turning platinum on a Journeys cruise. I called Carnival to ask a few questions after I booked online. The rep said I'd get all the platinum perks on day one, priority boarding and all that. She said, as way of explanation, "We don't go around knocking on cruisers' cabin doors halfway through their cruise to wake them up to say, 'congrats, you're platinum!'" Ha ha. Love it.

9 hours ago, princess76021 said:

should i try to get fttf  or should we go with the plat boarding??? 🙄

never been on a journeys and definitely haven't been plat till now, however, we have experienced fttf and loved it. 😍

please help!!!  ☺️

thank you in advance

no need to get FTTF. if you turn Plat on any day of the cruise you will get all the perks for the whole cruise including priority boarding