What does RCCl allow passsengers to bring on board

Hflors

Does RCCL allow passengers to bring the following things on board.

CAffine free Coke/pepsi, Canada Dry Gingerals

2 - 3 Bottles of wine for our state room

I'm going soon and would like to bring a few things for our stateroom

I only drink caffine free coke and CANADA dry Gingerale

We would like to bring a couple of bottles for wine - just so us sisters can sit on our balcony and sip some wine - Don't worry about RCCL not getting us to buy wine - one sister orders a bottle with dinner every night

Please let me know what you think. I'm not planning to sneak the bottles on I will have a wheeled cart with me and all this stuff will be in a large bag attached. I checked out their website and found nothing on this. I hate to call RCCL because their information isn't always reliable. You all know much more than the reps on the phone.

the pop isn't a problem, you are not suppose to bring on alcoholic beverages, they want you to buy them, I put my wine in the suit cases, not carry on and have not had a problem. I have had bottles taken from carry on, they return them to you at the end of the cruise. I put bottles in large thick socks after putting them in plastic, I've not had one break yet. I leave them in the carry on for flights and switch them at the airport, but then I always book my own air. non-stop flights and its less expensive.

We also pack wine in our suitcases and have never had a problem.

How do you pack the wine in your suitcase to ensure that it will not get broken and ruin your clothes? My husband like to make himself a drink and sit on the balcony while I dress for dinner. I would like to bring a bottle for him (and me). I have read somewhere that RCL does not let you bring bottles to your cabin even if you purchase them onboard.

How do you pack the wine in your suitcase to ensure that it will not get broken and ruin your clothes? My husband like to make himself a drink and sit on the balcony while I dress for dinner. I would like to bring a bottle for him (and me). I have read somewhere that RCL does not let you bring bottles to your cabin even if you purchase them onboard.

I have never had a bottle of wine break, anywhere! Empty bottles are easier to break, but those full bottles are hard as rocks! I just roll mine in my clothes. You could always pack it in one of those large ziplock bags just in case it leaked if you wanted to, as suggested by MarionMom. We also pack it in the center of our suitcase. Lots of padding that way!

If you purchase wine at dinner, your waiter will be glad to have it saved for the next night's dinner. They have a special machine to seal it with so that it doesn't go bad. I think you may even be able to take that bottle back to your room to finish it.

Have a great cruise!

I always take two special bottles of wine, carefully wrapped in bubble wrap, and put in my back-pack, I don't bring a purse at all. Usually they ASK, what is in the bottles, and as long as I say "wine" not liquor, they are fine with it. I also am allergic to aspartame in diet drinks, and bring a 12 pack of splenda sweetened diet soda, and everyone is fine with that. I personally have never been charged a corkage fee, but would be happy to pay that if requested.

Happy sailing......

we bring a bottle of Dom on every cruise, as that's our sailaway tradition...drink it while sailing away. We've never had it taken from us and we bring in carry-on. Probably hit or miss on the person at scanner.

Archived