Baja wine

bearette

I looked into some wine tours for my Baja cruise in May in Enseneda. They were a little expensive- over $100. A few years ago I remember getting a cab for only $80 for the day. Does anyone know the going rate for a cab to the wineries now?

We did Baja Vino tours last week.  Josh was a great host.  He picked us up near the dock and we visited three wineries.  All small mom and pop type places.  He also took us to lunch.  It was a great time and I highly recommend it.  Yes he charges $120 per person but that includes all of the tasting fees and lunch.  I thought it was a good deal.

We visit the area regularly- we have family just north in Rosarito so I have visited some of the wineries already so don’t need a tour. We just need a designated driver. If anyone is out that way I would appreciate if they would ask what a taxi would cost. 

Thanks

I highly recommend Eugenia and Luigi at wineroutebaja.com.  

We were on a Carnival cruise last March  2018 and they provided the most wonderful, relaxing day.  We didn't want lunch so she found 2 wineries which provided cheese and crackers along with the wine tasting.  She took 4 of us to 4 different wineries.  The cost was $110 for 2, and the other couple joined us at the last minute, which was fine.  

Have a great day!

Eugenia & Luigi

--

facebook.com/wineroutebaja
wineroutebaja.com

uc?export=download&id=0B-EXGvWCooVYNE54TGFjdUxwQUE&revid=0B-EXGvWCooVYdlJxR05PMS80V3RRQXpscGV3c1lyeXVHbWZZPQ

• 5 months later...

Our goto tour group is Baja Test Kitchen. They do small group tours or private tours of the Valle de Guadalupe and we are always impressed with their knowledge and contacts in the area. We've twice taken one day tours from ship cruises, and recently took a three day two night tour separate of a cruise. And it's not just the wineries, it's also the food! You will not be disappointed. 

https://www.bajatestkitchen.com

• 3 weeks later...