Missing Cuba itineraries

Mackdogmolly

I asked the same question a few months ago after our Cuba Intensive cruise on the Journey.  We want to go back, we want to do a cruise, we want a long one but the RCL family is not showing anything right now.  I do know the Cuban government has signed contracts to renovate two more piers to make a bigger cruise port that will be able to handle 6 ships at once rather than just 2 so could that work be impacting the current terminal?  Could Azamara feel that Cuba was a flash in the pan for them and decided to put ships elsewhere? Maybe Azamara and Royal wanted to expand but could not get the port time?  Maybe someone can provide some real answers. 

I’ve discovered our 2020 Cuba sailings weren’t confirmed by the time we went to print with the 2020 Destination Guide. As you can imagine there are a few extra approvals required when planning travel in Cuba 😎

But the good news is that in 2020 the Pursuit will offer 6 sailings with calls to Cuba. Dates are:

You can find more information here. Type ‘Cuba’ in the filter: https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/find-a-voyage#dest=CARIB&ship=PR&sort=date-asc

1 hour ago, BBMacLaird said:

I’ve discovered our 2020 Cuba sailings weren’t confirmed by the time we went to print with the 2020 Destination Guide. As you can imagine there are a few extra approvals required when planning travel in Cuba 😎

But the good news is that in 2020 the Pursuit will offer 6 sailings with calls to Cuba. Dates are:

You can find more information here. Type ‘Cuba’ in the filter: https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/find-a-voyage#dest=CARIB&ship=PR&sort=date-asc

Yay! Thanks for the fast response, Bonnie!