O class owners suite size

Noxequifans

No, they aren't the same size.  If you look at the deck plans I think you'll see that some indicate different square footage.

At least, when we booked our first cruise on Marina we were in a Vista (thanks to an upgrade as a reward for switching from a different cruise on a different ship) when I looked at them I saw a range of 1200 to 1500 sf.  Even 1200 is pretty generous, however!

I think the owner's suites are around 2000 and the Oceania's (depending on whether you are on Deck 12 of the Deck 11 aft suites) are around 1000.

I'm not sure which suites you're looking at, of course.  The two aft Oceania Suites have a smaller interior than the Deck 12 suites, but a larger veranda.

Mura

In that case ... the only top suites that I recall mentioning a difference in square footage were the Vistas, but it's been a while since I looked.  I'm pretty sure they always give the owner's suites as the one size.  I think the aft suites don't have as great a "slant" in as the Vistas do.  (Just checked the website and it says the OS has "more" than 2000 sf.  That would seem more than sufficient even if one of them is a little smaller than the one below.  You have the entire length of the back-end of the ship.

I've been in an OS on Regatta but never on Marina/Riviera so I'm going by reports I've found, not personal experience.

I'm sure others will chime in.

Mura

I've been in the Deck 8 and 9 owners suites but not in the Deck 10 one.  I've been told that the Deck 10 one

has a smaller bar area in lounge/grand piano area.  Deck 8 and 9 are the same size but the flag pole is positioned on Deck 8 which might be a draw back for some.  They are massive suites.