New table in Edge sky suite

[g]cruiserke

The table hight is the normal hight for a coffee/ cocktail table. However  round is not the way to go in a confined space.Oblong would have been a better choice. Personally I would have preferred the TV folding table for it's hight and flexibility  to accommodate small areas and  being portable. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, vtcruising said:

Sorry, misunderstood. We heard some rumors, but I don't think it's happened. Hoping that Apex will be better - I'm sure they don't want the same firestorm....🙂

I packaged it into my letter about free movies.  It's where we work when on a cruise and darn it you need a table. 🙂 When I first heard about  the furniture, I didn't say anything, I figured surely it would be fixed.  I hope sanity and usefulness returns to furnishings. 

14 hours ago, Iamcruzin said:

The table hight is the normal hight for a coffee/ cocktail table. However  round is not the way to go in a confined space.Oblong would have been a better choice. Personally I would have preferred the TV folding table for it's hight and flexibility  to accommodate small areas and  being portable. 

Maybe this will be what will be done a set of TV trays for food service and to use laptops on the balcony.