Planning Report Pre-Cruise & RCI Excursion Plan

masterdrago

wow, that's a bunch of luggage!    I don't even think I own enough stuff to fill all those bags !

When I go to Alaska I take a wheeled 22" case plus a daypack. (granted I don't take camera equip).

In Sept I have 2 days in Barcelona, a one-week W Med cruise, plus a week in Portugal... my trusty 22" case and a shoulder tote.  

Have a wonderful trip !!

Some gals just cannot wear the same sweater or fleece twice!! You and I are on the same page. I'm fairly sure I could do it in same as you if it were up to me alone. Could take just one DSLR and an 18-200. When we get back home, I'll either be really tired or really strong :=)

7 minutes ago, mapleleaves said:

wow, that's a bunch of luggage!    I don't even think I own enough stuff to fill all those bags !

When I go to Alaska I take a wheeled 22" case plus a daypack. (granted I don't take camera equip).

In Sept I have 2 days in Barcelona, a one-week W Med cruise, plus a week in Portugal... my trusty 22" case and a shoulder tote.  

Have a wonderful trip !!

17 hours ago, mapleleaves said:

Have a wonderful trip !!

Same.   Years of travel and lost luggage have us traveling light.  We spent two weeks in Barcelona (incl 1 week cruise) and only had a carryon.    We are doing the same for our upcoming Alaska travel.    Wish us luck.   LOL

I wish I was on the same trip as OP just in case I need to borrow something.   😄

Have a great trip, OP!   

Edited by AnnaNicole
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...