Arcade on the Allure????

Couple of questions regarding the arcade on the Allure....

1) Currently we can get $100 worth of credits for $80 pre-boarding do they have similar deals once on board or should we jump on that pre-cruise?

2) Once on board do you if there is a way to put a "per day limit" on my son's card to make the credits last longer?

My son is 4.5 and most likely he will be with us when he uses the arcade but just wondering in case he is in the kids area and they allow them to play for a bit.

I can’t help with #1 as we haven’t used the arcade cards before, but for #2 I can tell you that at the Aquanauts 3-5 age group (which is where my kids have been for 3 cruises now on Oasis and Allure) they will not take the kids to the arcade, so you won’t have to worry about him being there without you! Hope someone else can assist with your other questions!

46 minutes ago, HodgeNNicole said:

1) Currently we can get $100 worth of credits for $80 pre-boarding do they have similar deals once on board or should we jump on that pre-cruise?

2) Once on board do you if there is a way to put a "per day limit" on my son's card to make the credits last longer?

My son is 4.5 and most likely he will be with us when he uses the arcade but just wondering in case he is in the kids area and they allow them to play for a bit.

My kids spent a bit of time in the arcade, and I don’t recall any specials, deals, or discounts on board.  IIRC, each game play was at least $1, and some were more.  As much as my kids love computer games and video games, they actually didn’t spend a whole lot of time in the arcade.  They much preferred pool time.  One thing, as I remember, you lose unused arcade credits, and they cannot be cashed back in as some types of OBC can.

1 hour ago, HodgeNNicole said:

From what I've read and someone actually posted a picture of the prices in the arcade, it's the same percentage in savings on the ship as pre-cruise.