FCC Deposit

wrongwaywatson

1 hour ago, SmilesYourWay said:

So FCD is $100 each?  Can you only use one at a time per person or two and double your OBC?

It is a per person deposit. You can not double your OBC, but if you want you could use two and place a $200 deposit. Each person using the FCD gets the $100 deposit AND the corresponding OBC. 3rd and 4th passengers in a cabin are not eligible for the OBC. Here is the fine print.

THIS OFFER IS AVAILABLE TO NEW FUTURE BOOKINGS ONLY AND IS NON-TRANSFERABLE. SHIPBOARD CREDIT APPLIES TO THE HOLDER OF THE FUTURE CRUISE DEPOSIT ONLY, AND IS NOT APPLICABLE TO UPPER BERTH PASSENGERS. SHIPBOARD CREDIT IS NOT REDEEMABLE FOR CASH. MULTIPLE SHIPBOARD CREDITS CANNOT BE REDEEMED BY SINGLE OCCUPANCY PASSENGERS. MORE THAN TWO FUTURE CRUISE DEPOSITS MAY BE APPLIED PER PERSON TO THE SAME BOOKING, HOWEVER THE SHIPBOARD CREDIT IS ONLY AVAILABLE ONCE PER PERSON. ONCE APPLIED TO A BOOKING THE FUTURE CRUISE DEPOSIT IS CONSIDERED MONEY AND IS SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THE PASSAGE CONTRACT. IF THE FUTURE CRUISE DEPOSIT IS NOT USED IN THE ALLOCATED TWO YEARS, IT WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE REFUNDED BACK IN THE FORM IT WAS PURCHASED. FUTURE CRUISE DEPOSITS ARE NOT APPLICABLE TO BOOKINGS 45 DAYS OR LONGER. FOR THOSE BOOKINGS A 3% CRUISE FARE DISCOUNT IS GIVEN AND REDUCED DEPOSIT REQUIREMENTS MAY VARY BASED ON BOOKING DATE.

Edited by skynight

1 hour ago, SmilesYourWay said:

It counts as an entire deposit?? Is that if you book through Princess or also with a travel agent?

Yes, that's why it's called a Future Cruise Deposit. I know many call it FCC which is Future Cruise Credit but that is actually something different and refers to a credit Princess gives for cancelled cruises and things of that sort.

11 minutes ago, Thrak said:

Yes, that's why it's called a Future Cruise Deposit. I know many call it FCC which is Future Cruise Credit but that is actually something different and refers to a credit Princess gives for cancelled cruises and things of that sort.

I am learning so much on this site. I just wish I knew how to navigate through it better.