Prices up and down like the waves.

Why is it they keep altering the prices so quickly.  They go up then down, then up then down in a matter of days for the same route and cabin.    They had 12 different cruises going in May, it dropped to only 6 then it's back up to 9 now from my airport.  

I think it's a case of supply and demand. Prices go down when they are not selling a cruise and then up again when they are.  Likewise with airports, if a particular airport is not selling they will lower the price to encourage people to book.  It is quite frustrating but you just need to be happy with the price you pay and stop looking.

• Like 1

Yes, sometimes I do think they are watching me!  The Cruise I have my eye on is cheaper in June and July than May which I'm sure is because I've been looking at it so they are keeping the price up.  Think I'll look from my work IP address.  Savings are as much as £300 per person but it's the risk you take of it selling out or cabin you don't want if you wait. 

Edited by gaynorp