Updates on beverage packages.

Tourist1292

16 hours ago, SFLcowboy78 said:

Can you tell me the price of a shot of Bailey's without a package? I have a classic for my cruise and it says Bailey's is not included... But if a shot is less than 11 dollars I'll just order a shot on the side. 

Hi

The current price for a Baileys on Silhouette us $12.

Cheers

Steve

I would like to purchase the Premium Non-Alcoholic Beverage Package. 

Is it better to wait until boarding or purchase now?  It's an Alaskan Cruise and we paid in CAN if that makes any difference.

I know last year people were saying they got a discount on the Classic Beverage Package onboard, but I'm not sure if they offer a discount on the Premium Non-Alcoholic Beverage Package. 

2 hours ago, rsquirrel said:

Is it better to wait until boarding or purchase now?  It's an Alaskan Cruise and we paid in CAN if that makes any difference.

I know last year people were saying they got a discount on the Classic Beverage Package onboard, but I'm not sure if they offer a discount on the Premium Non-Alcoholic Beverage Package. 

I have found that watching your cruise planner for deals is the best way to go. I have seen discounts of 20% or more on packages as well as excursions. For example, we were looking at the crab fishing tour in Ketchican, Alaska for our upcoming cruise. It was on sale from $169 and booking direct was $199! However, I caught it on the one day X discounted even that and got it for $151.20 each! That's a savings of almost $100!

I also got the premium non-alc package for $18/day instead of $24 by watching the planner on a previous cruise!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, rsquirrel said:

My daugher was in the same boat (lol) on our last cruise in the Mediterranean.  We watched faithfully for months and not once was there a discount on the premium non alcohol package - although there was on the alcohol pkg a couple months before.  So we waited thinking there would be no difference in price; however, because we were in Spanish waters, there was an extra tax that she wouldn't have had to pay if we'd have paid ahead of time....So maybe just double check that situation where you're sailing from just in case.  It should be the same but might be worth checking.