Fitness room - do they have yoga ball that I can use?

dspmaster

HI,

We are booked on a cruise to Alaska on Grand Princess. I wonder if somebody knows if there are freely available yoga balls in the exercise room. I usually do exerices and stretches with the yoga ball. 

Thanks 

Every Princess ship that I've been on has had them.  Sometimes they are in the gym but they can also be in the aerobics studio right next door.  Feel free to move them from one place to another.  I think there have probably been only 2 or 3 though.

I haven't been on the Grand but they have been in the aerobics studio on every Princess ship I have been on so I would think they are considered basic gym equipment on Princess.

On the subject of fitness does anyone have any experience with the gym classes?  We will be on Regal and hoping to be able to join classes to offset all the eating and drinking.  Are they daily, is there an extra fee?  Any and all info appreciated. 

Edited by Familycruzer11
Typo

6 minutes ago, Familycruzer11 said:

On the subject of fitness does anyone have any experience with the gym classes?  We will be on Royal and hoping to be able to join classes to offset all the eating and drinking.  Are they daily, is there an extra fee?  Any and all info appreciated. 

There are multiple classes available each day with a fee involved.  I believe they also offer unlimited classes for the cruise for a set fee as well (somewhere in the $80-100 range for a 7 night cruise if I recall correctly).  There may be other posts on CC with more precise info if you search.

3 hours ago, Familycruzer11 said:

On the subject of fitness does anyone have any experience with the gym classes?  We will be on Regal and hoping to be able to join classes to offset all the eating and drinking.  Are they daily, is there an extra fee?  Any and all info appreciated. 

Just lots of walking around the ship and taking the stairs will cost you less and you can do it to fit your schedule.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mike_DeA said:

There are multiple classes available each day with a fee involved.  I believe they also offer unlimited classes for the cruise for a set fee as well (somewhere in the $80-100 range for a 7 night cruise if I recall correctly).  There may be other posts on CC with more precise info if you search.

Yikes... I didn't realize there's a fee for the fitness classes. Thanks for mentioning that! Do they all require a fee, or are there some that don't?