Perfect Day Cococay - Full Day Price

What are folks paying for a full day at Cococay Waterpark?  on Black Friday in 2018 I booked a full for my wife and I are $110 ($55) each.   Got a Memorial Day email today and checked it out and now the price is $51.99.   Cruise is Dec 2019 on the Harmony of the Sea.   I'm guessing I can call RC and get a credit and or cancel and re-book?

48 minutes ago, Howie411 said:

What are folks paying for a full day at Cococay Waterpark?  on Black Friday in 2018 I booked a full for my wife and I are $110 ($55) each.   Got a Memorial Day email today and checked it out and now the price is $51.99.   Cruise is Dec 2019 on the Harmony of the Sea.   I'm guessing I can call RC and get a credit and or cancel and re-book?

You have to cancel and rebook to get the lower price.

50 minutes ago, Howie411 said:

You can do that, but I probably wouldn't for $3 a person thinking they might screw it up.   But many people do this all the time. Enjoy!

Kinda disappointed with Royal as far as Coco Cay waterpark pricing, at least on my sailing. The cheapest it ever got to was $68/pp and for the last month has been at a whopping $79/pp! And the cabanas are prices at $700! Absolutely ridiculous prices, my idea of a 'perfect day' doesnt Include handing over my entire wallet to Royal.

21 minutes ago, nanowerx said:

Kinda disappointed with Royal as far as Coco Cay waterpark pricing, at least on my sailing. The cheapest it ever got to was $68/pp and for the last month has been at a whopping $79/pp! And the cabanas are prices at $700! Absolutely ridiculous prices, my idea of a 'perfect day' doesnt Include handing over my entire wallet to Royal.

Cabana's are the Water Park for our booking show $502 which says 20% off.    I did end up calling RC and they canceled my other reservation and booked a new one,  ok I saved $8.  I sort of wish I didn't have to watch their site like a hawk.   Black Friday they said their best prices yet, now memorial day oh by the way these are our best prices....

I just posted a review in the other Perfect Day thread.  Lots of fun but if you are sailing on an Oasis size ship expect to wait in LONG lines.  We booked a half day but since they were just opening no one bothered to kick us out.  We spend the whole day there but lines for about three of the slides approached 2 hour waits.  On a 1/2 day pass that means you may get 2 rides or 3 if you're lucky.  I will say this be ready to be first off the ship and RUN for the big red slide (Daredevil's Peak).  If you delay that line grows to huge waits quickly. 

If you plan on hitting the waterpark don't bother with a cabana unless you want to pay a lot of money for a place to keep you shoes/towel all day! 🙂 

RCL provides free lockers at the entrance.  We put all our stuff in there and carried nothing but our Go-Pro around all day!

Edited by PopeyeDaSailor
  • Like 2