Cabin 9126 on the Millennium

twinsbur

Hi,

I just booked  AquaClass 9126 cabin on the Millennium. It is below the Oceanview Buffet. I am concerned about noise. Will I have an issue?

There is another cabin available 9074 but that is under the pool deck. What are your opinions on the cabins?

Thanks in advance for everyone's assistance.

3 hours ago, twinsbur said:

Hi,

I just booked  AquaClass 9126 cabin on the Millennium. It is below the Oceanview Buffet. I am concerned about noise. Will I have an issue?

There is another cabin available 9074 but that is under the pool deck. What are your opinions on the cabins?

Thanks in advance for everyone's assistance.

You will probably hear noise in 9126 from rolling carts early in the morning.  Not sure what time of the year your cruise is with regard to 9074 and whether there will be lots of people out in the open sun, but most of the loungers above you will be pretty much stationary throughout the day -- maybe a little scraping on the deck in the morning.

Thanks for the information.

We will be cruising to Alaska this June. I expect the temp to be in the 50s to 60s so there may not be many people swimming.

I was thinking of switching my cabin to 9074.

Just got back from a B2B Alaska cruise on Millennium. I would take a room under the cafe over one under the pool deck. Even on an Alaska cruise we could hear people walking around, placing table tennis or moving chairs. Most of the cafe is now carpeted. We never heard any carts.

1 hour ago, Gimpy McFarlan said:

Just got back from a B2B Alaska cruise on Millennium. I would take a room under the cafe over one under the pool deck. Even on an Alaska cruise we could hear people walking around, placing table tennis or moving chairs. Most of the cafe is now carpeted. We never heard any carts.

Thanks Gimpy

I did decide to keep the cabin under the cafe after doing a bit more research.

• Like 1