Seattle airport baggage service to Pier 91

chicopaige

Arriving day of cruise around 9:00am to SeaTac. Are there any services that will transport our bags to the ship so that we can enjoy a couple of hours at Pike’s Market before boarding our Holland cruise?

We have used the 2 luggage handling services recommended by HAL - Luggage Direct and Luggage Forward - with great success. Although we have never used either one for the exact service you described, I expect that one or both would be happy to customize the service to fit your needs if it is not already provided.

Attached is a copy of the HAL Know Before You Go booklet, which (on page 17) describes both services and gives contact info for each.

Good luck.

KBYG (12-1-18).pdf

not that i am aware of.  Perhaps the best thing you can do is to rent a car at the airport and drop it off downtown.  At least then you have a safe place to keep your bags for a few hours.  I wouldn't think it would cost more than $30-40 for a few hours.

Thanks for your responses.  I was given the number of Luggage Direct by Holland 

(877-847-0045. ) For $39 they will pick up two pieces of luggage ($10 for each additional bag) right off the baggage carousel, no need for you to wait at baggage claim.

They will take them to the port and they will be delivered to your room.  This will allow my husband and I to ride the sky train to downtown Seattle and spend a couple of hours at Pikes Market before boarding our ship.  The only holdup is I have a guarantee cabin and they can’t book service until cabin is assigned.

1 hour ago, chicopaige said:

Thanks for your responses.  I was given the number of Luggage Direct by Holland 

(877-847-0045. ) For $39 they will pick up two pieces of luggage ($10 for each additional bag) right off the baggage carousel, no need for you to wait at baggage claim.

They will take them to the port and they will be delivered to your room.  This will allow my husband and I to ride the sky train to downtown Seattle and spend a couple of hours at Pikes Market before boarding our ship.  The only holdup is I have a guarantee cabin and they can’t book service until cabin is assigned.

This is great info.  Wasn't aware you could arrange it for arrival, only ship to home.  Looks like as long as there's a 4 hour window between flight arrival and ship sailing that they can handle it but wonder what they do in cases where the flight is delayed.  Guess I'll call.

Thanks!

Edited by zelker