Back to back cruises

Jammy Bun

Considering doing the Iconic Western Med cruise next April, immediately followed by the Trade Routes cruise.  I'm wondering if you get double advance bookings in Manfredis and Chef's Table if you do this, or is it counted as one cruise by Viking?

It's not a deal breaker by the way, I'm just curious!  We've cruised 3 times already on Viking and never had a problem getting extra bookings once onboard.

3 minutes ago, Jammy Bun said:

Considering doing the Iconic Western Med cruise next April, immediately followed by the Trade Routes cruise.  I'm wondering if you get double advance bookings in Manfredis and Chef's Table if you do this, or is it counted as one cruise by Viking?

It's not a deal breaker by the way, I'm just curious!  We've cruised 3 times already on Viking and never had a problem getting extra bookings once onboard.

Since there is no named cruise that combines the two, yes, you get a full allotment of reservations for each leg of the journey.

• Like 1